Bangladesh Chapter launches young adult branch
23-25 September 2012
@Department of World Religions, Dhaka University, Bangladesh
A reception for the visit to Bangladesh by IARF-JLC member Rev. Takahiro Miwa (accompanied by Mrs. Yukari Miwa and IARF-SACC president Dr. Thomas Mathew) was organised by the head of the Bangladesh Chapter of IARF-SACC, Dr. Kazi Nurul Islam (of the Department of World Religions, Dhaka University, Bangladesh).
Also part of the visiting delegation was Anbumani Arumugam, International President of RFYN and Assistant Professor at Annamalai University in Chennai.
- Her event report: Report on Bangladesh Chapter visit by SACC/Rev.Miwa
- Her seminar contribution: Paper given to Dhaka seminar by Anbumani Arumugam
- Photos of the occasion (link to Picasa)
Further reporting on this and related events by SACC president Dr. Thomas Mathew:
- Seminar on Human Rights & Religious Freedom in South Asia – Dhaka, September 2012 (PDF, 4 pages)
- “Human Rights & Religious Freedom in Bangladesh”, by Jannatul Maoa (PDF, 5 pages)
- Words by Ms. Amin Tahsina Ferdous, Vice President RFYN Bangladesh (PDF, 2 pages)
- Organising committee of RFYN-Bangladesh (PDF, 1 page name list)