IARF Kenya Chapter
Our first chapter in Africa began work in 2013, giving emphasis to interfaith encounter in the context of insurgent religion-based terrorism, and to the development of Human Rights Education in faith-based community contexts.
Here you can read about the Founding meeting (2013).
News related to the Chapter:
- Statement on election irregularities 2017
- Statement on the Westgate Mall attack, Nairobi
- Westgate Mall attack press conference, Nairobi
- First upcountry events
- Human Rights Education & interfaith encounter Kajiado, South Rift Province – 26 January 2014
- Human Rights Education trainings x 3 (Webuye, Kisumu, Kitale), 2014
- Human Right Sensitization Meeting, Bungoma, Western Kenya – 1 March 2015
- Introductory Meeting of IARF – Kampala, Uganda, 10 May 2015