We are committed to ensuring the protection of personal information of all this website’s users. It has been fundamental to the way we manage our relationships, either on or off the Internet: we are committed to keeping personal information accurate, confidential, secure and private.
Our policy is simple: we collect personal information about you only when you knowingly and willingly provide it, and we will not share or otherwise profit from the distribution of personal data beyond the use it was provided to fulfil.
By accessing this site, certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on IARF servers. These will not specifically identify the User. The information will be used internally only for web site traffic analysis. If the User provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this Site, such information will be used only for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access. The IARF, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.
To support the Web site’s technical operation, when the user visits some pages on this Web site, the user’s computer may be issued with cookies. These are small text files placed on the user’s computer or mobile phone for the purposes of managing and improving the services on the site, typically to improve access and navigation. Cookies may be managed within each Web browser and instructions are usually provided in the respective help menus. Guidance is available from a number of Web sites such as http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Cookie Name, Source and Information
The following is a list of cookies that will be found on this site.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (youtube.com) – This cookie is set by YouTube to determine which video player style is to load up depending on the users information.
- PREF (youtube.com) – YouTube viewing preferences cookie (so that videos are displayed consistently wherever viewed)
- wpmp_switcher (iarf.net) – this is a display setting that determines whether you see a desktop or mobile version.
- PHPSESSID (iarf.net) – session information for WordPress, which supports the browser (theme) switcher.
- w3tc_referrer (iarf.net) – W3 Total Cache uses this cookie name. This is a plugin for the WordPress platform that is used to improve the site’s performance.